Sunday, February 5, 2012

1 Week Anniversary

I can't believe it's only been one week since the puppies arrived here! Wow, they've gone above and beyond what I imagined in 1 week. I have large goals for them during their 2nd week here too, which starts tomorrow with more body handling and petting, and picking up Natasha and Nina. This will be a huge step for them and I expect they will startle the first time they are picked up. I will be prepared with a lot of enticing, smelly treats to give them while I hold them. My hope is that they will be comfortable enough with me to take the treats while they are held. You can be sure I will keep you all posted! Here are photos from today, thanks to Merill. These are South Winn students, Merill's daughters Mahogani and Domenic, and a friend Matthew.













No comments:

Post a Comment